Color Charts & Samples To Find The Right Floor Coating Option For Your Avon Property
FLOOR SHIELD POLYASPARTIC COLORS
Floor Shield solid color polyaspartic coating systems can be formulated in a variety of colors. So your new polyaspartic floor surface can be a subtle accent to your space or a bright focal point. And, of course, you can choose multiple colors and have your Floor Shield-qualified applicator create a unique design or add safety striping.
A finished Floor Shield solid color floor is bright, glossy, and has just a slight texture to it. And the floor will retain its appearance—without yellowing or fading due to age or exposure to fluorescent lighting or sunlight—for years to come, with no buffing, polishing, waxing, or re-sealing.
Benefits Of A Polyaspartic Coating
- As little as 5-6 hour application and walk-on return to service.
- All season application in 0° - 100° F temperatures.
- Manufactured with polyaspartic resin technology, a two-component coating system.
- Up to 4 times more durable than epoxy flooring.
- Seamless flooring with a tough, hard, pore-free finish that seals the surface.
- Colors will not fade or yellow due to age or exposure to sunlight or UV lighting.
- Virtually maintenance free! Sweep or wet mop for a like-new finish.
4x More Durable Than Epoxy Flooring
RESISTANT TO CHEMICALS
STATE OF THE ART 100% POLYASPARTIC COATING SYSTEM. SUPERIOR ADHESION, QUICK DRYING